These are from Lizzy and Erin. Gems a'plenty!
1. "You're a white widdler."
2. "You're being so keen." (This was meant as an insult).
3. (When he took my keys), "I'm holding your keys hostile."
4. "You guys are gold diggers. You only wanna date people with jobs."
5. "You don't ask someone if they want a flower, you just give it to them."
6. (After viewing a show at Dietch, outside on the street at the top of his lungs), "INTERESTING!"
7. "Quit throwing leopards at me! You're throwin mad leps right now." (He was drunk, I still have no idea what that means).