Monday, January 28, 2008

Friend Quiz!

This is Chrissie Miller. She runs a clothing label called Sophomore. Her mom is astrology guru Susan Miller (astrologyzone.com). She's fucking laid back, doesn't smoke cigs anymore but sounds like she does (hot), and gives good advice. She knows a lot of stuff and I like her.


1. HOW DO WE KNOW EACH OTHER?

Rival Gangs


2. WHAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO NOT BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE?

Someone with no sense humor


3. WHAT'S THE BEST GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?

The gift of life


4. WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE NEXT DOOR TO YOU, ON EITHER SIDE?

I LOVE my neighbor and Nick my roommate so I wouldn't change a thing.

5. WHAT MOVIE DO YOU WISH YOU COULD HAVE BEEN IN?

Foxes

6. WHAT'S YOUR ANTHEM?

Hot For Teacher

7. WHAT BOOK HAVE YOU PRETENDED TO HAVE READ?

The Easy Way To Quit Smoking By Allen Carr

8. WHO DO YOU LIKE? I MEAN, WHO DO YOU LIKE-LIKE?

Whoever tells me I'm hot

9. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT BUT YOU'RE WILLING TO LET SLIDE?

You like Jen Brill better then me


10. WHAT'S A PERFECT NIGHT FOR YOU?

SEX