Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Update

New York is awesome because not only do we have the Naked Cowboy, but we also have the Naked Indian Guy. He lives on my block!

Look how happy this guy is. The cops weren't mad, they were just like, "Come on guy, how about some clothes?" Cops don't get mad in New York. They just don't.

Meanwhile, Chip continues to wow us...


People love to try on my glasses.

This is clever!


Dude, Greg Johnson's blog.
so funny


I had a baby.

A lot of people are like, "It's weird that your kid looks half Native American half Scottish." I know right? It IS weird.

The Zog has a party called Kid Rockers so we went to that.
Highlights include The Zog asking kids questions:
The Zog: What's your favorite song?
Little Kid: I'm three.

The kids then get to ask their own questions, such as "What's your favorite band?" and "Any brothers?"