Friday, December 14, 2007

ween fan out page

Yeah, I didn't bother with the caps lock this time. Maybe it's because I'm not feeling that well right now or maybe it's because I wasn't IN LOVE with the set list that night. The show was great, it was worth flying back early from Aus by all means. (Holy shit I sound like I'm talking about Phish!).
Song highlights include:
The Mollusk
Your Party
Baby Bitch
Piss Up a Rope
Exactly Where I'm At
Booze Me Up and Get Me High

I really wanted to hear:
Gabriel
Buckingham Green
Birthday Boy
What Deaner Was Talking About
So Long Jerry
Stay Forever
Flutes of Chi
I Hate The Smiths

Needless to say, the show was awesome but not as awesome as the Thrasher show. I also got a new computer. All my old photos are gone now. I think that, and this goes for all things in life, whatever can be replaced will be, and whatever can't be I don't really need. I guess I didn't need photos of random Ween fans pumping their fists, but I sure needed this: