Sunday, June 1, 2008

HELL HATH NO FURY!!!

*Warning: the following entry will most likely be in all caps and have a lot of exclamation points*

DO NOT GO SEE THE STRANGERS IF YOU EVER WANT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN!!!

This is one of the scariest movies I've ever seen in my life!

It was like The Blair Witch on crack, inhaled by the cave dweller from The Descent who then OD'ed and died and came back to life as the clown from Poltergeist! And the clown was BFF's with BOB from Twin Peaks and all the ghosts from The Others! Bad Ronald fits somewhere in there too!

I've never wanted to see two people die so badly in my life, because only then would I be freed from the confines of FEAR!!!!

Emily, unless you want to induce labor, DO NOT SEE THIS. My water broke and I'm not even pregnant.

FEAR I TELL YOU!
FEAR!
FEAR!
FEAR!

(Can't wait to go again.)