Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Visual Arts Workshop

I don't know how to use Photoshop. I don't even have it. I'm good at cutting and pasting things (literally) but when it comes to most visual arts, I really just don't have that thing that makes it look effortless. Even taking a picture of someone is painful for me. I get lost in images, I don't know how to pick them or put them together or draw or any of that.


But I don't know how to describe this feeling I have when the weather starts getting nice. It makes me wanna buy things and eat hot dawgs on the street and sit outside on a stoop for many hours. It makes me wanna not shower for days and not even care. It makes me wanna eat Sour Punch Straws all night long and cruise around the city on a never ending sugar high. WEEEEEEE! So here's to trying to capture that feeling with images.


I got this screen cap idea from White Lightning. I tried Polyvore but that shit was confusing and it wasn't working the way I wanted it to. Like I couldn't upload it or something. I don't know. A graphic designer I am not, but I like pretty pictures.




I think I just get a little overwhelmed with imagery sometimes. Don't you? Ideally I would just cut these out from a mag, paste them into a book or hang em up somewhere, and call it a day.

ARGH!! THE FUTURE!!!