Wednesday, June 9, 2010

where the day took me

As you may have heard by now, Chloe showed her new line for Opening Ceremony yesterday in NYC. She got all her friends to be the models. I was one of those friends. FUN ZONE.

I want to own everything in the collection. All the dresses are pretty, comfy, and to quote my own self, "movable." I especially love the leopard print and the navy with white polka dots. Here, I'll just show you with pictures...

This is Dakota and she's wearing leather shorts that also come in white, but they are buttery soft and very..."movable." She's also wearing a crop top but most of the other t-shirts have Gothic kind of prints that remind me of Morrissey songs.


I think Carol looks really pretty in this print medley, and a little perfect navy cardigan is not always as easy to find as one would think.


SHOEGASM! Strawberry socks, models own. (*Side note: there is an actual store on 6th ave called Shoegasm and it's kind of really good).




Rita Ackerman's hot ass


I loved Anna's outfit because it included every print.


I wore one of these varsity jackets too. They're reversible so your dream of owning a rayon leopard or polka dot or black or gingham varsity jacket can now become a reality.


The food had a Marie Antoinette stee.


PINK CRATES?!?! WHERE DO I GET PINK CRATES!?!


Not sure if you can tell, but my sunglasses have hearts in the eyes. HEARTS IN MY EYES!!! In other words, if you have a crush on a girl and you want to get her a present, bingo!


HAPPINESS.